1.24.2013

Sewing, Socializing & Spinning

I go through spurts.

Spurts of
baking, blogging, book reading
dabbling, drawing, dyeing
sewing, socializing, spinning

This week I conquered the three S's
[ess's?]

sewing:
EZ Dipes
Made a stack of newborn fitted diapers with the EZdipe pattern. Tried production line style sewing and it worked out really well. Cut one day, Sew the next, Turn and Topstitch the next. Now they just need snaps!
socializing:
bang-o bongo
I had my first zoo experience this week with my sister-in-laws and their kids. Caught these two little animals banging on the bongos!
spinning:
Yarn of my dreams
"Yarn of my Dreams" Take III - 200 yards of worsted to bulky 2ply, alpaca, merino, shetland, latte silk, banana silk, & tencel neps. Soon to be an Oslo Anorak sweater for my little one.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The Bamford Heritage Bicolor Paul Newman Daytona is obviously replica watches sale based on Rolex's existing Daytona model. As such, it's powered by Rolex's almost legendary caliber 4130 movement for peerless timekeeping. The case is 40mm wide and, like the Bamford Heritage Explorer I, has been given Bamford's light grey replica watches sale Military Grade Titanium Coating. Like all of Bamford's watches, these new Heritage watches will be divisive. I can already hear naysayers rolex replica uk cry, “As if butchering a Rolex isn't bad enough, these watches are copying from vintage Rolex watches!" They have a point, but the way I see it, it's a way for vintage Rolex owners to own something that looks like a vintage model from Rolex (and it actually is a Rolex underneath) that's rolex replica sale freshened up without being a totally blacked-out Bamford. Not everyone wants to go on months-long searches for their grail vintage Rolex, and I suspect even fewer still will audemars piguet replica want to deal with all the hassle surrounding authenticity and mechanical reliability.

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...