4.22.2013

Poor Little Goopster

Squirting my milk into her eyes to fight the pink.
Untitled
xoxo

-

for those of you reading this and wondering where I've been the past month... I birthed a beautiful little baby! we've been a little busy with family, nursing, postpartum difficulties, baby cuddles, nursing, sickness, oh and did I mention nursing? :-)
I'm posting words & pictures out of order... just to get back into it. so stay tuned if you wanna see more newborn cuteness and eventually a birth story! but I would suggest subscribing to my blog because the posts will be dated with the actual date they happened, so you'll have to search if you don't get the notifications.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon. I have missed reading your posts, but I do understand. A new baby is a lot of work for anyone. Take care and keep well. :)

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...